Do you study Russian as a foreign language? Do you teach Russian to foreigners? Then this website is for you! On it you will find everything you need: textbooks, teaching materials, audio, video.
About the author of the website
This is the site by Natalia Borisovna Karavanova – a famous teacher of Russian as a foreign language. And also the author of popular Russian language textbooks for foreigners.
- “Survival Russian Говорите правильно!”,
- “Matryoshka. An Elementary Practical Course of Russian”,
- “Listening to Live Russian Speech” and others.
The most popular and effective Russian language textbooks for foreigners:
- Russian from scratch to basic level (educational complex “Matryoshka”)
- Elementary Practical Course of Russian (“Matryoshka 0”)
- Collocquial Course of Russian (“Matryoshka A1”)
- Basic Practical Course of the Russian Language (” Matryoshka A2-B1″)
- the world-famous textbook “Survival Russian. Говорите правильно!”
- a book on reading for foreigners learning Russian (“We read and understand Russian”)
- a book on listening comprehension: listening and understanding Russian speech (“Listening to Live Russian Speech”)
- and a textbook on the phonetics of the Russian language (“Correction Phonetic Course of the Russian Language”).
What else is interesting on the site?
- You can see fragments from all these textbooks. And also listen to Russian audio lessons, Russian dialogues and texts in Russian, exercises for the correct pronunciation of Russian sounds.
- We also offer you free online Russian lessons. You can learn Russian grammar in detail, its the most difficult topics: Russian cases, verbs of motion, aspects of verbs …
- You can perform Russian language tests online and see the answers to them. All the necessary grammar tables are given to help you.
- Russian quantative and ordinal numerals represent one of the most difficult topics of Russian grammar. We give not only their tables, but also audios to them. You can listen and learn how to pronounce Russian numerals. And to test yourself, you can write a dictation. And then see your results.
- Do you want to speak Russian? Or do you want to understand Russian? Do you need Russian colloquial speech ? Go to the appropriate page. Read and learn the most necessary phrases of Russian. Listen to dialogues in Russian on the most relevant topics of communication.
- Do you want to learn to read and write Russian correctly? See rules of reading Russian letters , listen to phonetic exercises for foreigners learning the Russian language.
- It is impossible to study any foreign language and know nothing about the country of the studied language. Therefore, we give you not only interesting texts about Russia, but also video about Russia. It will help you to understand and feel the Russian language better.
- In the news we tell you about the culture and life of Russia: Russian holidays, Russian traditions, Russian songs and poems. And many other things.
We hope that our website will help you learn or teach the Russian language effectively and with pleasure!
If you have any questions, I will be glad to answer you. Please write to my mail: email@example.com
Welcome to the amazing and wonderful world of the Russian language!